Staff Observation Thread

Double-page supporter
5HGZGIM.jpg

๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜–๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ.

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ โ‚ดโฑงโ‚ณฤร˜โ‚ฉ โฑคษ†โ‚ณโฑ โ‚ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด-๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.

September 22, 2020
BD8 responded to several threads in the Support forum. I suspect this unusual behavior was caused by the low activity of community volunteers, also known as the GFG, and their overall lack of competence.

Once again, no staff was spotted in the Suggestions forum. Although, the Introduce a "Chinese" tag suggestion got promptly rejected, to the surprise of no one.

Plykiya was summoned by justforthelulz to share her professional opinion on another trap manga oneshot. Perhaps if MD's official mascot were a trap, v5 would have been released a long time ago.

Dex-chan lover
[
Code:
DECLASSIFIED AS OF SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
]

[BEGIN REPORT]
July 19, 2020 (Archived report)
00:54:18 UTC

The ever elusive Plykiya was spotted in a manga comment thread today. The subject made its appearance in the discussion concerning chapter 23 of the title Danshikou ni Dokusareta Otokonoko. After erupting into an incoherent babble of declamatory tonality, the subject ceased its bellowing, seemingly in an attempt to converse in a coherent manner.

The initial roar emanating from the subject contained three brief pauses, at which times the subject would bend it's spine backwards at a 117 degree[1] angle and erratically inhale. The noises almost somewhat resembled human speech, particularly English[2]. After extensively replaying the recorded sounds, team SP-Bravo-4 was able to make out the words "boys", "girls", "date", and "inevitability".[3]

After a noticeably longer pause, the subject's vocalizations almost halved in decibels (from 132 to 69)[4] and strung together a sequence of English[2] words, seemingly struggling to form a literate sentence. The jargon abruptly ceased when the subject caught sight of our deployed reconnaissance team and promptly fled.

As it's extremely rare for data this considerable to be recorded, both our reconnaissance and data processing teams were in high spirits. Today marks a day where we are one undeniable step closer to breaking down the wall between us and the truth.
[END REPORT]

Dex-chan lover
shit if we reserving let get one for the Big Z retirement celebration.
I suspect this unusual behavior was caused by the low activity of community volunteers, also known as the GFG, and their overall lack of competence.
This honestly sounds entirely plausible.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
At 16:45:30 on 2020/09/08, user plykiya suggested that a child should be killed and forced to reeincarnate eternally so he could stay at the age of 7.

I suspect this unusual behavior was caused by the low activity of community volunteers, also known as the GFG, and their overall lack of competence.
To be fair, some of you already have seen many suggestions, while others, like myself, don't care for most suggestions. There is also that baguette guy who returned like 2 weeks ago saying how he was back only to die instantly (BG).

Contributor
Very early on, during my earliest encounters with the not-so-elusive Subject [P], I hypothesized that said user was attempting to mimic a reindeer, to mixed results.
However, in light of recent summonings, along with @Richman's testimony of Subject [P]'s child sacrifice infinite loop suggestion, I must update my hypothesis: Subject [P] is a demon in human skin.
An offhand comment by a neutral party observer in early August 2020 caused this researcher to rethink all of my interactions with Subject [P] up until now.
Subject [P] requires further observation, both after being summoned and without being summoned.
This thread is just going to be 90% Plykiya sightings, isn't it?

Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
If Plykiya is a demon, and if we get subjugated under her rule, will we become shotas forever?

This thread is just going to be 90% Plykiya sightings, isn't it?
I mean, we don't see the others that much, unless you force their hand.

Double-page supporter

The ThePaulBunyanTrophy incident

September 15, 2020
BD8 moderated a comment belonging to ThePaulBunyanTrophy due to spoilers. They had a disagreement, which resulted in Bunyan removing 391 their chapters from this platform. MangaDex users, of course, kindly expressed their disapproval of such actions:
aW3twzA.png

(note: some of these messages were moderated with no action taken, wow)

Oh, but it didn't stop there:
8XbJdbU.png

Turns out Paul was also the translator for Solo Leveling Scans, the very same group who destroyed Jaimini's Box monopoly on this overrated comic:
cFRKbDu.jpg

uFL3GuT.png

What a legend.

Staff
Super Moderator
Wait wait wait, my april's fools suggestion became true? I gotta learn when to shut my mouth. Well, now I have one less reason to read solo leveling.

Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
What if someone translates their work into another language and then re-translates into english? Just kidding of course, that would be the evilest of all crimes, the lowest of all sins.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
So if I have this right, since Paulbro was the only translator of the Solo Leveling chapters, they were technically 'his', and he could decide whether or not they stayed up?

On another topic, I personally like Kafka's method of modding comments. Example:
Edit: Rule 5.1.5. Comment moderated, no further action taken against user.
It's clear, concise, and doesn't antagonize the poster of the modded comment.

Users who are viewing this thread