Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita

Contributor
Not much can be said about the story, but the art looks cute.

Contributor
As isekai wish-fulfillment goes, this first chapter seems much more on-point for what I'd actually want from another life, really.

Double-page supporter
happy go lucky witch (^.^) . its pretty relaxing reading this slice of life

Nvy

For some reason, this manga is impossible to find using the search function. I had to use google :(.

I second what Nvy said, couldn't find it through the search engine. Not sure who to message about that.

Nvy

Apparently the bug is caused by the fact there aren't alt-names linked. Fix by pasting the title in there.

300 years and no note of boredom, memories of others' deaths, political changes, or any other changes.
Villages don't tend to last three centuries and not change.
Whatever, chapters seem comfy enough.

Eh, we don't know anything about this world, maybe nothing happening in centuries is normal. Also, given that she knows she's immortal, she probably hasn't gotten too close to anyone on purpose. And just because she's lazing around doesn't mean she's bored. She can still do stuff for fun, she just doesn't want to work.

Contributor
Eh, it's okay so far. This has the same problem I have with a lot of other isekai in that if this weren't an isekai but a normal fantasy, it would probably go down the exact same way. That being said, the protagonist being an OP but laid back lady instead of the generic OP harem building guy makes it much better, enough to make up for its lazy worldbuilding

Contributor
Psh, what did she expect? Dragon types are weak to ice

Should I expect the dragon to suddenly drop in power level now that she's joined the MC's party?

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
alt name of this manga is Slime Slayer, cause' this manga is a spin off from manga called Goblin Slayer
Khuhuhu :v

uhhh... I don't think this is a spin off by any level of Goblin slayer... Maybe a slight Parody on the idea that mastering the art of killing one thing makes you absurdly strong... but goblin slayer is by no means like this.

This is a generic Isekai in all regards. Not to say that it's bad.

Cae

it's cute and the message of chapter 3 is pretty nice, 'change is good'
i'll keep up with this one

Double-page supporter
"dont break it" "absolutely dont break it" that girl asking for jinx

Users who are viewing this thread