The Great Ruler

As always, the history is fun and all, but the number of ex machina, assholes, and weird power level is beyond understandable. While it is my guilty pleasure to read these, it is also something that one shouldn't ignore just because he likes the work.
For example:
The first guy that appears with a "sky mending stage" or something like that, is an old, REALLY old dude, whom gave YEARS of training to advance. Then MC goes to a school and every other kid has that. The power inconsistency is something hard to ignore, the bar is raised too often and right when it is raised, there is someone above it that should be something uncommon, but the MC will catch up and then the bar will be raised again, there will be plenty of danger again because it will repeat the last obstacle.

Dex-chan lover
The interactions between the hero and heroine are very cute. Recommended as a guilty pleasure manhwa like the others said :).

Theres 272 chapters and it's ongoing atm, this'll be a neat read as it continues to get translated.

Think the release chapters are like 3 or 4 chapters put together instead of a release of something like 5 pages.
Chapter 20 in the raw releases equates to a quarter the way through chapter 6 in the translated releases.

@Meybi
NP, bro. And it is funny, because the last chapters, literally, had what I said happen. Still my guilty pleasure, but I know it is not good. xD

Wow It is a cross story between 2 manhua :
Battle through the heavens (protagonist Xiao yan) and this one

Users who are viewing this thread