Shit. Microsoft bought bethesda

Now all Bethesda's failout 76 bullshit and weird microtransactions and corporatism make sense.

They were selling the company.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Now all Bethesda's failout 76 bullshit and weird microtransactions and corporatism make sense.
I'm gonna make a wild guess and say you're joking. That game simply wasn't made well.

This is convenient for me since i'm on team xbox.

Dex-chan lover
For real? Well I hope it's not going to die there under Microsoft...

But hey I guess it'll works out, it just works.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
They bought ZeniMax, Bethesda (have you bought skyrim yet?), id (Doom), Arkane Studios (Dishonored) and some others.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yeah. Bethesda is shit. But there's a chance Microsoft can make it better, you know?
Yeah, I agree with this. After (and including) FO4's release, they haven't made anything on the same level as their previous RPG's. I'm really hoping Elder Scrolls 6 shows what they're still capable of.

Double-page supporter
I mean it can’t get worse right? Microsoft as least makes high quality games *points at dungeons*
Bethnesda has been making bad quality games stuffed with micro transactions can’t get worse from there

Dex-chan lover
Broken games with full mod support=free labour modders=profit

Dex-chan lover
So, does it make it worse or slightly better? Slightly better in the term of "shit being on fire" to "Being on fire but at least the shit is wet and not flaming".

I mean, Microsoft is a hit and miss in term of game company. They have the history of good decision in the past like giving the rein of Halo series completely to Bungie when they are making Halo 1, 2, 3, ODST and Reach. And it was rumored that AoE2 HD and its remake was made because Bill Gates pushed for it because of spur of the moment twitter post.

I mean, they are not as bad as EA, that ought to be a good point, at the very, very least.

Users who are viewing this thread