Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Unfair!

Dex-chan lover
if you love sempai so fucking much then man up and fuck her good you fucking beta bitch boi

Power Uploader
he's not trolling, he's fighting against all those self-cucking beta MCs (anyhing worse than that?)

Dex-chan lover
@ma_ko
Yeah, """fighting""" against fictional characters you dislike by posting about it on a manga reader comment section. If they are that unbearable, one would think a person would ignore any work with them. I wish mangadex would get rid of "This post is hidden..." altogether.

Dex-chan lover
ma_ko: Yeah, people who use the word "cuck" or "beta". Speak english, not retard.

Dex-chan lover
And that's why I don't like Arthur Conan Doyle works, while I enjoy Agatha Christie's ones. Because she always gives you all the clues to solve the mystery and still manages to pull a fast one, like the time the murderer was the author of the book you were reading...
If you really want to know the title
The murder of Roger Ackroyd

Dex-chan lover
Why did Toiri claim Yuriko reads knowing a spoiler and why did she admit it? I don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, for most of the case spoilers are bad and ruin most of the experience to come but it can also bring in interest by questions like why, how and when.
Form my experience it's quiet mix because
Positive: one dialogue spoiler of a show brought me to watch it and end up loving it.
Negetive:But some spoilers gave too much away that the ultimate surprise or takes away the very reason for watching/reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread