Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 15 - The Strongest Sage Can See…

"i let you cut my arm off at the end of the previous chapter on purpose"
BRAVO!

Dex-chan lover
I was looking forward to this chapter and I'm happy her human form didn't disappoint.

Contributor
The part where she drink the ink is priceless. This isekai never disappoint. <3

Never know iris chan so cute
.. Other two already know so no problem.. But this... Twin short tail

Fed-Kun's army
Those girls actually piss me off. Iris' wings are still damaged, and that needs to be looked into and treated if necessary. For some reason, that damage doesn't seem to have manifested in her human form. Not to mention that this is Iris' very first time transforming and any number of things could have gone wrong. But of course, "Kyaaaa~ Protagonist-san is being ecchi sketchy one-touchy." Being overly puritanical is just inviting trouble guys.

Aggregator gang
@Aretheus He was just checking to make sure there were no issues with the human transformation, since she said it was her first time. Also, you think that the likely gut reaction of "prevent a guy from seeing a woman's private areas" is "puritanical"?

Dex-chan lover
asspulls on top of asspulls on top of asspulls, for a moment I thougth i was reading an isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread