I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Contributor
yesss another mc who differentiates between themself and the original owner of the body. i say that because those that dont for some reason tend to be the most mary sue + loathful of them all.

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
wow a war because they had a disagreement haha
oo how's the heroine gonna achieve that quest

Thank you for the double releases!
It will be frustrating if Yuriel becomes her Lady in waiting, since she told her she wouldn't and since she said she would kill Yuriel but didn't.
Also, I am getting bad vibes from the Emperor. It seems like he is throwing thing at her face, maybe to guilt her, Idk

Dex-chan lover
I would not be surprised if Nadrika is a yandere.
Yuriel has gor her eyes on the third guy too lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
@eincastiello: i agree, Nadricka is so cute, i don't understand why the original princess needed that many men while there's the otherworldly adorable Nadricka. But
from the spoilers i have read, looks like there will be not just 1 ML, though Nadricka will be the MC's favorite forever

Dex-chan lover
I love that mc is doing all this blind, feels like shes walking through a mine field with these characters

Oh nooo! I hope he would be on her side :(((((((((( I know it's a wishful thinking knowing what she did but still

man the original owner of the body was such an ass wonder what happens to them after, when mc take their place & solve their mess.

Dex-chan lover
LOL, no fucking chance in hell that bitch will become the princess' lady in waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread