I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

its getting better... I dont know if I should wait till chapter 10 is out or If I should read when the chapter 7 gets released...... hmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmm and this whole time, she hasn't had a child either. So will the kingdom even have an heir

Even if she can’t kill yuriel, she should’ve evict them from her territory. She just dig her own grave,

So from the previous life with her highness the ways the concubines are categorized is:

1. A War Prize
2. A Confessed prize
3. An Abused Prize

MC is seriously too kind, I would have had all 3 of them hung for making a fool of royalty. I mean she is already considered a tyrant, might as well make full use of that.

Group Leader
Hm... She doesn’t punish or kill the black-haired witch, she even let her go, but what could she do if the game isn’t on her side? 😑

It's a difficult situation, but she should do something. That way she won't live long. 😕
Thanks for the upload! 🤩

@Jedendvatri: There are more. But I'm guessing the black-haired knight.

Fed-Kun's army
Nadricka best boi. I know the original princess is twisted and crazy, but i do hope Nadricka and the MC be together, who cares about the other guys and that bitch?

Nadrickaaaa, I'm rooting for you!! So far, you've been the only one who is loyal to her!

He is so cute😭😭 he still stays with her even though after what she did😭

Double-page supporter
Sooo; the blonde cheating concubine only did so....because the previous host told him to sleep with another girl to make things less boring o_o &
since she didn't call on him ever again, he got desperate and actually tried to be unfaithful to make her want him again. Oh man; her highness must have been hella bored XDD

First of, 👀.

Secondly, since she doesn’t really know how she got stuck in the game in the first place or how to get out, being cautious is probably the best route for now even if it means keeping Yuriel alive. I am very interested in the mechanics of how that is even happening.

Robia is such a bastard. How dare he make demands from her, as if he has any right to her after the shit he's done. Sleeping with her maid and blatantly falling in love with someone else; does he think he's in charge of the harem? Not to mention him being a rapist. Fuck him on every level, this story seriously needs to throw him in the trash. Nadricka on the other hand is sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread