Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - The Second Exam Begins Here

She repeats herself on pg. 27, last panel? Or was it a matter of filling in space after translating shortened the original phrase a lot?

Thx for tha chapter!

I love eureka moments, it was outta nowhere but at the same time had a ton of build up. Brillant!

Blue period.
Title dropping right there with the apple and the rabbit line.
Nice eureka moment.

You got this, Yaguchi! I'm glad to see his realizations in every chapter... It's beautiful to see. Also, I didn't know he used contact lenses... He looks cute with glasses. I wonder what he's planning to do with putting that whole bottle in his sketchbook?

Yaguchi always feels like a person that don't belong in art, which makes it exciting whenever he tried to 'fit in'.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!!

That was a cliffhanger!!! Damn, I need to know what happens next, what's up with Yatora throwing that on the sketchbook directly lol I liked the detail of everyone having the ribbons on different parts of their body, It seems to fit them well with their personality/what they struggle with the most.

Dex-chan lover
He's evolving while fighting his way though, this is like a battle shonnen manga, but yeah give it your all.

I really loved the cover of this chapter

Dex-chan lover
it's amazing how closely we could follow his train of thought, either directly or through his interaction with others
like, you know it's effective storytelling when just the thoughts leading up to his solution gave me chills
this manga is top tier quality

Man. I love blue period. It's such good story telling for a monologue heavy manga. The panels themselves are art.

Dex-chan lover
The story is amazing, but so is the mangaka's artwork. It's honestly insane.

Users who are viewing this thread