Author When the Villainess Loves
Why do people like reverse harem endings? it's so crappy
i love this. 10/10 soooo refreshing and nice
I mostly read englush translation,but its an enjoyable read that i actually had to go on the spanish translation xD.
I want mooooooooore 😍
is there an english translate novel for this? 🥺
@Snowave

Same.
I want moaaar 🥺🥺🥺
OMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I NEED MOOOOOOOORE
🤯🤯🤯🤯 need More!!! Ahhhh..
this one is pretty rad
Eeeeee this is amazing I'm so excited for new releases!!!!
THIS IS SO MUCH BETTERTHAN I EXPECTED
This is really good!

Only peeves are that after the main character is shown to have such a strong crush/attraction to the original Villainess character, and she wants to save the others from death (both male secondary and femal secondary characters) the story focuses on just the male characters... but the story plot is still pretty solid compared to others I've seen. It's just felt like a missed moment for queer representation ah well.

I wish there was a novel I could read ahead on, cause this is so engrossing though
FMC is kiiiinda mental, but who wouldn't be in her stead? + The webtoon is funny, so give it a try!
Where have you been all my life?! 😭😭😭❤️
@fmriver it's more of a squish than a crush. The kind you'd have over your badass sister. Queer representation is good, but once you read the actual story, you'd see why it's not yuri.
This is amazing. The story and the art is killing me. Please keep the good work. There's 25 chapter already, i can't wait. ㅠㅠ
THE ART IS INSANELY PRETTY OMG TY TRANSLATORSSS