Kami-sama no iru Keshiki

Dex-chan lover
This is cute. But I'm guessing it's yet another monthly series where I'll forget I've even read 1 month from now.. (or whenever it's translated... never know)

Dex-chan lover
@dreminh this is the calm before the storm, soon the fire nation will attack and all the God but her will be killed or captured.

Dex-chan lover
The mood reminds me of Amano Kozue's works, but the mystic world is joined with everyday life instead of occasional visits

This is one of those who gets you drown in their worlds, i definitely recommend this

This manga is incomplete because it is missing the Yang energy being the male element.
The head god and the owl (who may not even be male) are also very Yin in temperament.
Similar stories Aria, and Yokohama Shopping Trip had various male elements in supporting characters and thus crafted a full story.
I hope the artist is able to get past his block and add enough Yang energy to balance and thereby master the story.

there are dozens more raw chapters available for this. let me know if you want raws to continue translating it, and also if you need an editor. we dropped this and other series because of some real life problems going on, sorry.

@Douteigami

So you will never translate this manga again ? :(
It's sad because it was a very good one (a warming one, the adventures of this little goddess are too cute !!!)

Users who are viewing this thread