Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Dex-chan lover
Not going to reupload them since the group doesn't want their stuff reuploaded nor will I directly link to them since I'm not sure if that's allowed...
However, the missing chapters can be found at mangastream, there's a group listing for them is here you can find a link to their site there.

Fed-Kun's army
If you let the JB group know, they'll re-upload it. There was an issue in the past since MangaDex was new (still kind of is), but since MangaDex respects crediting the right people as well as the uploading rules from Batoto etc, they're ok with it now. Not all of Jamini's Box's uploads are here though. They may or may not know it.

Everything Naruto was (good and bad), but more shallow, less complicated, and with some disturbing instances of reverse character growth. 3/10

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna read even a page of this since ya know, why would I, but god DAMN this cover dude looks like a douchebag. He looks like if someone poured grease on a pierced penis.

Double-page supporter
Cover dude looks like a trying-to-be-sexy, wannabe punk, edgelord dickhead.

El. Em. Eyyyy... OHHH!!!! I thought it was a joke, but WTF Boruto I'm dying. Maybe if he didn't look like he was trying so hard to be an early 2000s punk, but he just looks like a wannabe biotch.

This really deserves a better rating.
It should be weekly tho, 'cause then the anime would be better too.

Users who are viewing this thread