Isekai'd Magician MC

The MC got summoned but he belongs to a world where magic has advance so much that the magic in the world he got summoned in is still at its infancy so this MC is i think he said is a general magician or something like that and also theres 2 more people who got summoned along with him i think they were a swordsman and a healer they are kinda like also idiots and dense when it comes to magic.

The MCs appearance is like a guy with long hair and he is smart/wise..

@Yatsuki

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the weekly 'SirFapsalot asks Yatsuki to find a manga' thread. Gambatte Yatsuki-san.

@Souxie no this is not the one....
the MCs appearance was a long black hair guy around 20-30+ yrs old looking

@bigtiddyoneesan if it wasn't for Kissmanga that took away my bookmarks i wouldn't have been this shameful of me..
but now all i can do is recall every manga every night and ask for its title..

Contributor
@SirFapsalot
https://mangadex.org/title/50056/the-other-world-s-wizard-does-not-chant ?
The Magician named Yard was suddenly summoned in different world as a Hero. The sorcery in this world is behind compared to Yard who came from another world. The other summoned heroes are also unreliable. Furthermore, it is not possible to return to the former world... In such a hopeless situation, Yard chuckles to himself. Get ready, humans of this world. This world where witchcraft is behind. I have enormous toy in this box. allow me to play with it. The Villainous magician named Yard tramples down the other world with overwhelming Dark magic!

Users who are viewing this thread