Xian Ni - Ch. 151

Maybe one day I'll try to fly to South Africa, and find out if I too am trapped within 10000 miles of my city. Until then, though, not sure such a barrier would matter to me...

10,000 miles isn't such a drastic figure when you have no perspective on time and can fly in the many-Mach region.

it almost felt like this day would never come. hopefully the story doesnt end once he gets his revenge... id really like it to keep going...

i read 20 chapters in one ago. such a ride. after long time abandon this manhua. i love bold and ruthless MC

hes finally back? im kinda confused i dont really know what happened since last few chapters.
also i feel a lot happened since he came back and it was only a few panels? kinda rushed compared to the stories usual pacing...
also its been so long i cant remember who the bad guys are anymore, i should reread few first chapters. it feels like it might come to an end soon so maybe i should reread it all

@jessiej I happened upon this knowledge accidently trying to remember who Ji Mo was but it answers your question

It continues on for a while and i think the manhau still has years to come before it catches up at all. This is kinda a spoiler cause it says he doesnt die yknow?

Dex-chan lover
"He was going to be the next sect head."
"Now he's nothing but a head."

Users who are viewing this thread