I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Thanks for the multiple updates.

That’s right princess, throw out these two pathetic fools and keep the cute puppy concubine. Go start a new harem composing of better characters.

Ettsen is just so sad, the game did not mention of his affection dropping despite confirming that the heroine cheated and after all she said.

if she's really like that then she's just a puppet by the player and the player can get away w/o actually dying so just kill her, guilt-free (if she is real then she's a dumb b)

@yehey Wasn’t the broken heart prompt saying his heart broke? Or am I reading that wrong, why is he determined to stay by her side 🤔

Wait is my reading comprehension really bad or is Ettsen's heart broken bc the Princess is letting him go without a fight and not because of the in-game fl's betrayal?

Dex-chan lover
The CK2 player in me is telling me to throw her in the oubliette

Or carve her into a blood eagle

That Yuriel is a bit suspicious. Better to be careful with her, FL. Why don't I feel sorry if you get rid of her now? I mostly feel sorry for the guys tho.

Ty guys for your hard work. <3

Agree, everyone needst to f*ck off! I'd just throw away all these men, they have no brains and f*ck it, there are so many people in the world and she's a princess so who cares. The problem is this annoying game's protagonist; lol, this story is mean, mean with us who enjoy harems, otome games, and similar sh*t because imagine living that in real life, it'd be just as dark and exasperate as this.

That black-haired b1tch is making me so angry and ofc she couldn't care less Ettsen's feelings (oh yeah, it's obvious that at this point I have zero pity for him, I know I should care, but almost every men here are so annoying); same case with Robia, he probably loved the Princess or there's something making him not want to leave her, yet he goes to that b1tch and ignores our Princess. Geez, I want and need to slap that Yuriel b1tch so hard, I'm rooting for our MC to kill her without a doubt!!!!

And yeah, I hate Yuriel but I can't hate what she's doing, if she's just a player she probably thinks she can play with every character and she'll be fine but geez.

@Runisuni but I guess a broken heart is worse, u won't stop having feelings for that person despite knowing they don't deserve it. That's why the system said now he won't leave her no matter what she does (unless someone break that item -the item of a broken heart-). Actually affection dropping would be way better because it'd mean he could be free but now he's trapped and won't have much chance to do anything by himself.

Gotta give it to princess red-head, I'd have had all three of them executed simply for making a fool of my and thinking they can cheat on royalty.

speedcat is speedy indeed! Thank you for the TL!

and lmao yuriel really has a death wish. she really wants to stay in the palace with two powerful men that already discovered her cheating?? while serving a princess with a bad rep?

poor ettsen, he fell so deeply in love with an absolute asshole.

the part where robia walks in was so funny though.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone need to f off indeed. Except for that puppy concubine in the beginning. Even though Ettsen is seriously hawt.

Thank you for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Just guessing. Not an spoiler but since the people are super report crazy in this place, I might as well use spoiler tags.

I'm betting that's her. Yuriel & the Princess is the same person. I find it suspicious that the artist didn't show the face of the original person, just her head with the hair down. Also it would explain the "bugs" & the reason why the FL can see what the other "player" is choosing in their "game."

At least I hope so. It would be some what original to see that. Instead of a close friend also being transmigrated into the same "game."

It's hard to tell why Ettsen would choose to stay with Yuriel, but my take is that he literally has nothing left but his love for the FL (Yuriel). His kingdom was conquered and he himself was taken as a trophy. He has no friends, subordinates, land, or money. There are only two things keeping him alive - his love for Yuriel, and his hatred for the people who conquered his home and took him captive (Yeldyria). Even if Yuriel is a terrible person who constantly cheats on him and looks for other men, he chooses to stay with her because he has nothing left. I feel pity for him. Ettsen is a broken man clinging to the only thing he has left (his love and hatred).

Users who are viewing this thread