CHANGE

Double-page supporter
Ah, this is a line webtoon published in my homecountry lol. So far it's already 30+ chapter I guess?

damn only 2 chapters?...... i wanna read more about this. 'cause its funy

I've read ahead on this one and I have to say that it's pretty damn interesting - and I don't even understand the native language!

Hi just wanted to state this is originally a korean comic, but we decided to translate it & clean it using the Chinese raws. It is also available on webtoon indonesia.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Seems more like old-school fish-out-of-water gender bender rather than modern sissy gender bender

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates.
Always liking those real genderbends, where the MC is embarrassed. ?

What's with Chapter 3? Doesn't seem to line up with what happened in the first two chapters. It talks like we already saw those events and its just a summary.

Dex-chan lover
to be honest i already read this 34 (of course the indonesian version) chapter 2 month ago and never look up it again... But as far as i know... this is korean not indonesian.... i know that indonesia has special version that change the name of the chara so it suit with indonesian common name... but this version is obvioslly korean ver.... but why it label indonesian???..

EDIT : two year have passed, since i post this comment. and it seems someone translate the Indonesian version. And the label back to Indonesia again.. even though is korean. Is this allowed XD?

Group Leader
@askun Yes its triggering me D:< I have to keep changing it into Korean and its super irritating

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Seems more like old-school fish-out-of-water gender bender rather than modern sissy gender bender

Welp, spoke too soon

Aggregator gang
Is there a link to Korean raws? Curious to check it out tbh (also I can read Korean xD)

Users who are viewing this thread