Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
It’s imperative that you learn what types of fairies there are and their likes and dislikes before jumping into a fairy gate...

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny if his actions cancelled the protection upon the village, and monsters poured out of the forest upon the unwary villagers. I have all the time been getting a feeling the Wind Squad is kind of a stepping stone for the MC; he will get used to the world by relying on them, but when he's ready enough, some catastrophe will slay the rest of the squad, forcing him to seek a new way and life elsewhere. It feels a bit too early for that right now, but who knows.

hahaha fairy cousins, it's time for us sprits play a prank on this naive traveller xD

Hey this is from chapter 1!!!
that means we will see that fairy soon!
Can't wait to see more of her

Fed-Kun's army
What a dick lol, two things!!
Why would you touch it?

In some cultures to touch a sacred object is to defile it. Typical isekai protagonist, knows nothing about anything.

That field/pillar literally screams “this is why the village is safe” and it’s even what the locals believe as custom so it’s not even like he wasn’t informed

Fed-Kun's army
I though he was going to use his "purify" spell to clean the pillar, and then the faeries would show up.

Obviously you can touch the stone. Most kids would touch it as soon as they saw it, so I think it more has to do with the fact that he is quarter-angel.
Also, I am kind of noticing there may be some time shenanigans going on between the MC and his old teammates. For the book from a country which merchants haven't heard of to arrive in that smaller city, it would take a really long time. So I am wondering if MC arrived quite a bit later to the world than his teammates.

Dex-chan lover
@boogle
Well it's entirely possible they are on a entirely different continent, just as little as 300 years ago many in europe wouldn't be able to tell you the name of russia, much less it's capital city, even moreso before the silk road came into being, where some nations would literally not have visitors outside of dignitaries for generations.

Fed-Kun's army
I sort of expected him to cast Purify on the pillar. Haha.

Though from chapter 1... this is going to be the first isekai-like situation that happens to him? So... beating a dungeon wasn't isekai-like? Or learning magic?

Users who are viewing this thread