I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

i’m a little confused but how you gonna sleep with that other girl then come crawling back to red head

Thanks Speedcat.

Hope the MC just makes them kneel like that for a few days.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so most of her concubines actually love her??
Many thanks

Wow they must all be tired of breathing if they cheat on princess red-head like that without knowing that her insides have changed.
I'd assume OGPrincess would have had them all executed, both the loverboys and the thot "heroine"

i’m a little confused but how you gonna sleep with that other girl then come crawling back to red head

My understanding of this scene, based on spoilers I read about his feelings for the FL, is that Robia was/is in love with the princess and serious about being her concubine, and that he only looked for comfort in Yuriel, who was of course at the right time/place to seduce him, but ultimately, when drunk, he went back to look for his princess after all ^^;
And maybe the fact his relationship with Yuriel was also reset have something to do with his behavior too? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she gets with no one. Every character in this story or game for that matter is complete trash.

I hope to god, we haven't seen the male lead yet, and I would be completely fine if there was none. I know girls probably like these kinds of characters or else, they wouldn't be in every otomege, but not in an otomege, I absolutely 100% hate these trash people.

Fed-Kun's army
mans ass was so lacking on page 7 smh ive seen mormons on campus with a fatter ass than that
also bullshit on all the goddamn male characters on the game here. i mean yeah previous her was a piece of shit too but like these men and that yuriel girl are on something else entirely

This is by far my new most favorite manhwa, thank uuuu so much for translating this 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Ezk

Thank you for the translation!

For now my fav is the puppy one (whose name I don't remember), also I went to see the raws and it seems they do have feelings for her, and the girl Yuriel is one of those "I'm the main character! Everyone should be mine!"

Thx for the update!! OMG this is getting more intense! I can't wait to see how she handles the situation!

Users who are viewing this thread