I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

It's really interesting to see the "back-end" consequences of a reverse harem, but also all the characters in this scenario are pretty much fucked...

Double-page supporter
It's getting better! Thank you so much for picking this up! Looking forward to new chapters

Wow, dude, everything is horrible for everyone except the predefined 'Female Lead'. I mean, the villainess is suffering (she's doing things she doesn't want but she has no choice, the FL is supposed to kill her at some point and everyone thinks she's the lowest scum ever) and all the people in the harem as well.

Robia seems to be the smartest character so far IMO (even if we have just met his face here) because at least his love decreases immediately if u follow other routes that are not his. In that aspect, it means that he doesn't want to and won't endure being played (unlike Ettsen that doesn't want to be played either but is too afraid to confirm it), more likely it seems he'll be the one playing with u (or at least I think so since now he's with our MC, but let's see, lol). Nadricka is the cutest so far, I'd choose him because of that, I'd prefer someone loyal and cute without a 2nd agenda regardless if the others are hotter or more handsome but they can kill me or destroy me because of their hate towards me, haha. > u <

I didn't even think about it before, but the 'heroine' or whatever u call her, is stealing the villainess' harem one by one and playing with all of them, so if u think about that, wouldn't she be a worst villainess than what our MC's role is supposed to? At least the Princess has her harem but every one of them knows about it, she doesn't hide it, nor she pretends she cares for someone and then betrays them in secret. Just a thought.

Anyway, everything is so interesting so I'm excited to read more! Tysm for sharing <3

This manhwa just called out my ass who likes to hoe around and seduce all the LIs in otome games 😩

As much as i love reverse harem but damn i'd never go eat multiple men in one sitting 😂😂

I don't think there's a ML in this story
cause I'm confused
But I kinda like this~

Fed-Kun's army
@likklnisa well so far based on the raw no, but
our puppy boy is a good boi [ no sus action so far but that also means sus ]

damn the heroine rolled around the sheets with the dude for a WHOLE DAY. 😃

Fed-Kun's army
@jiyui: so far i think Nadricka (the purple eyes boy who knows about her not having the princess's memories) is best boi. The other guys are trashes

Dex-chan lover
Man, this story is just a fucking mess with a lot of cheating and fucked up immature people and boy is it a trainwreck that is enjoyable 😆

So does the game’s mc see the virtual choices as well, or is it just the real mc/villainess who can? Who the heck is Robia? Is it the hot guy who just showed up? I need answers!! Naahh I just need the next chapter, but I’ll wait patiently. Ty for this btw! 💖

Users who are viewing this thread