Do You Like the Otaku School Nurse? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
there is a romance tag, and I assume it would be between the infirmary teacher and this boy. Yeah... I hope not. so yikes is in order @kronix. you got it right.

Dex-chan lover
@WoodyCyber
It's most likely gonna be the "vague romantic undertones and absolutely no development" kind of romance.

Dex-chan lover
@WoodyCyber I have learned not to pay attention to romance tags, nowadays everything is a romance as long as there is a male and female lead in the story. There doesn't have to be any romance development at all, just having a female and male makes it into a romance sadly

I dont mind teacher x student as long as the student is in the upper years of school and the story makes it believable.

Power Uploader
where were all those otaku nurses during my high school years...

Dex-chan lover
@Greatestwest I personally wouldn't turn down a hot school nurse if I was an 8th grader, I think thats like 14 years old? fook it dood

edit: then after I graduate from HS I get to marry a MILF what else can you ask for?

@Auralis indeed ?

@kronix knows what's good. When I was in 8th grade I used to fantasize about my hot home room teacher fuckin my brains out. Lol

*Van Halen plays in the distance*

might as well ask this to you all do you have enough space on your hard drive for the fall anime season

Dex-chan lover
@Jake1456 I don't download or buy anime, I don't really watch anime that much nowadays. Most of the stuff released every season after you filter out the genres you give zero fucks about is just not good. The only I am happy for this season is goblin slayer and the sumo anime. I am sad because the sumo anime wont go as far I was it to, the manga has the best sports / romance out of all sports manga but people will never see it.

Double-page supporter
What’s the source of that pic on y’all credit page?

E3garYb.png

Users who are viewing this thread