Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I swear this couple is fucking every single chapter I love it no beta MC here

jak

Contributor
Yeah, don't get in her way of sexy time with hubby.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
No no, you're misinformed.

It's not so much that the male lead isn't a "beta", it's that the female lead isn't.
femdom

Dex-chan lover
Taking her husband, while taking on the enemy. She's a man among men!

Dex-chan lover
Behold! The power of Snu Snu!
@ kronix Kro-chan Alpha is used to refer to the leading pair of the pack. Ther is no male or female version.
The male on charge is the Alpha male, the female in charge is the Alpha female, the second in command male is the beta male, the second in command female is the beta female and so on until we get to the Omega pair who's job is to bring up the rear and look out for threats from behind

Group Leader
Totally read the sound effect on the paintbrush as PANTING noises on my first pass... pretty intense if even her tail is panting.

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir: Aren't in wolf packs at least the omega males and females in charge of being the clowns to calm social stress down and watching the cubs?

Dex-chan lover
Quality over speed any day. Thank you for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix. I'll consult with my inner wolf but I'm sure you're mixing roles Not sure I remember Omega right either. Either way important jobs to be sure

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@kronix It's still "alpha", as some animals have an "alpha female" in addition to/instead of an "alpha male". If they're mated, it's lovey-dovey an "alpha pair".

But yeah, pages 3 and 4 of this chapter had me laughing. xD

Users who are viewing this thread