Shen Yin Wang Zuo - Ch. 130 - Dragnet

@sugarspace39
I support them on patreon. I give 5-$10 each month, which I'm suppose to get to read the updates at least 3-6 days before the public. but the public somehow has it a week before me. Not only that, their release dates are extremely slow. I wait for a month sometimes two for an upload. They have about 10 projects, and some of them are already caught up to the raws, but what about the others that's not? They leave those on the back burner on super low. They ignore them for weeks then release one chapter. So I'm giving up on them.

@kilisloe

Shen Yin Wang Zuo reached the authors latest chapter in mid-september and we changed the release schedule from ongoing marked to active marked. This means the public receives chapters in 7 days instead of 15 days. This should've been the case on our mangareaders too- but we have just detected a bug that prevented the programming change. This means for the past 30 days- Shen Yin Wang Zuo had been releasing under Ongoing marked status instead of Active marked.

We have contacted you on patreon with more information and apologize for this situation!

You're also invited onto our public discord (and anyone reading this!): https://discordapp.com/invite/zgzmV6y
We would love to hear which series you love to read (especially the ones you think are on the back burner) since we release more than 34 chapters a month- every single month!

Edit: Programming for SYWZ has been fixed.

Fed-Kun's army
Umm, ch 372? What happened? The previous one was 129? No wonder this one didn't make any sense.

For anyone who cares, there is a typo on page 12, it's supposed to be xiao bao, not bai. Just in case it wasn't obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread