Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Bounty 3

Dex-chan lover
If the MC sticks around, I'm sure the slave trader will make him buy a second slave eventually.

Fed-Kun's army
For all the fact that this is one more "isekai MC with cheat powers builds a slave harem" story, this little arc actually felt like he kinda earned the ending, particularly when he went all Dawn Of The Final Day - time to do something crazy because I still don't have enough money.

And I love the fact that the slave trader led the MC by the nose during the initial talk about Roxanne, because the guy was thinking with his dick, but the second time around, the MC won't even drink the tea because he assumes it's poisoned.

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz One of rarity levels in gacha games. Common, rare, super rare, and so on, and so forth, the higher the rarity the more money wasted in getting them.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations.
Well this one really has that SSR character feel.

Keep in mind that he also paid for the SSR-class slave. As mentioned in the several chapters before, a healthy perfect condition male can go 220,000. For female that's got the same skill (+beauty) will cost probably double that. So unless he's set on buying premium class slave, he's not lucky at all. He's buying her at average price.

Im happy that this manga doesnt just jump the gun its nice to see him work hard to get her

Dex-chan lover
That merchant definitely seemed suspicious. Things went well here but I still have my suspicions.
He certainly acted kinda sleazy, but perhaps this is just how he does business. He did get him to buy a very expensive slave.

Users who are viewing this thread