S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Forming a new party

Agreed. I was expecting something more intense than the bath scene from before. After making it this far, if aren't prepared for at least this level of fan-service, there is something wrong with you. Also, when you paired that warning up with this image:
a1-cropped.jpg

It really got my hopes up you know! I feel trolled now....
Guess, at the least, I can look forward to him using his new skills

Group Leader
Just put the warning there because ain't nobody that's looking over your shoulder that's gonna believe the elf spilled a bucket of yoghurt and her helpful squid friends want to help her wipe it off
One peek away from being "the guy that reads manga in class / at work" or being "the guy that reads tentacle hentai in class / at work"

@donclad
One time, long ago, we were all the person that considered anime girls in bikinis too lewd for school
The warning was made with their gentle souls and innocence in mind

@firefish5000
You should feel that way ?
7d2xrQc.png

Fair warning I suppose. When I watch Haruka no himitsu, there was a 'spilled milk on a loli' scene that my classmates never let me forget about. But I stand by my belief that if your still reading this in public, somethings wrong with you.

EDIT:
I TAKE EVERYTHING BACK! YOUR PURE EVIL!

Fed-Kun's army
getting the cross breed skill means hes going to knock her up, but knowing how these stories go i dont think it will actually happen even if he somehow gets to transform into a beast kin or anthropomorphized cat whatever the name is for people with animal limbs and features on their bodies is.

Thanks for warning, I think other projects could benefit from scanlators doing it too

"Cross breeding," huh. One step closer to elf's dream of having baby kittens. This just feels off, and I read Goblin Slayer and other crazy manga.

Users who are viewing this thread