Isekai Courtroom -Rebuttal Barrister- - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Wow. that was fast ....and only 5 more chapters left. Hopefully will be completed by the end of the year

Land has been a very good read so far. Guys, give it a try.
It might be your type of manga.

Double-page supporter
"Too much of a good thing is a bad thing." - Indulgence hating bastards

Dex-chan lover
I hope it continues. It's great. So Princess bitch of "I will crush him and I will like it." turns into a harem item.

Dex-chan lover
What does he mean by "starting from the shadow of grass"? Anybody has any idea?

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F Kinda both....series concluded at the beginnning of the year according to myanimelist.

Really disappointing , but whatcha gonna do

Dex-chan lover
Why are they trying to beat him they know his the god's champion right ? do they plan to revolt against the gods?

@furopoi
Nope mate. It depends on the criminal law in country but normaly if the subject of the crime does not exist then you can't treat it as commiting that crime. Let me use an easy example:

You can't steal your own money :)
You cannot be sentenced for battery/assault if the only thing you did was hitting sandbag with a picture of your most hated person. Its not really that person.
So you cannot be charged with killing person who already died. Like the MC said it can be a diffrent crime of desecrating corpse or simmilar.

Plus this is just a manga that omits many of important parts of law. Treat it the same way as you treat those silly games of Phoenix Wright (ace attorney). Its just entertainment. It would be too complicated otherwise and not as flashy.

@furopoi
Still its quite complicated.Well 'try reading about the difference manslaughter and murder. It's both killing a man but there is difference (manslaughter is when you kill a man but had no malice - no will to kill him, by accident). Her case is so wierd and would be considered quite hard. As there was malice from her to kill the guy but not in the way she did. So she did want the guy to die but did not want to kill him with this sleeping potion.

Users who are viewing this thread