Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - Kaguya ♡ Aquarium

All of you bashing on this chapter are missing the joke. The manga they all read is putting everything they see through a rosy lense. It’s hilarious. How is this going over so many of your heads? This is a great chapter and it should be appreciated!

Victories/Defeats:
Kaguya: 12/11
Prez: 14/19
Fujiwara: 7/5
Ishigami: 2/3
Iino: 1/1
Osaragi: 1/0
Hayasaka: 0/1
Kashiwagi: 0/2
Kei: 0/1
Japan: 1/0

Draws: 3

poor president

Dex-chan lover
@Steve_tbh
I agree with you and really it's a polarizing chapter, like a pineapple on pizza debate.
Either people get chapter's joke and it's good or people don't get the chapter's joke and it's bad.

Fed-Kun's army
what was this chapter? how did things turned out like this? ishigami was completely normal or even aggressive towards kaguya wtf. brought that? i wasn't sure what was going on in this chapter i thought she was dreaming after reading shoujo manga.

@Sh4dey It's not about whether people get the joke or not. Everyone, or mostly everyone I suspect, gets the joke just find. It's whether they appreciate or enjoy the joke that determines how much they like the chapter. I appreciate the joke but I don't find it especially funny, so this is one of my least favorite chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@ConstantErasing
Thanks for your input.

I define "get the joke" as meaning to appreciate the humor AND find it funny at the same time. Not just literally understanding the gag and not finding it funny.
So to me, people that "get the joke" find this as a cringe but good chapter while others who don't will think the opposite.

Aggregator gang
The art style change for shoujo was hilarious! I need season 2 of the anime already so this can be ANIMATED! I WANT SPARKLES EVERYWHERE!

Users who are viewing this thread