The Unfeeling Me

It's pretty good. I can not wait the next chapter! <3 Great job !​
505C93D7D4158A036E2C77369270BF44D3A48571

Group Leader
Thanks for reading! (๑❛ᴗ❛๑)

Edit: If anyone experienced in cleaning and redrawing is interested in working on TUFM, please apply @our discord server! Thanks!

Group Leader
Hello!
We are very sorry to inform you that The Unfeeling Me releases are pushed back into biweekly. Something caught up with the cleaner and other cleaners have also been burdened by other projects. Currently we have lost two cleaners and a typesetter due to IRL reasons. As you have all known, we are doing this for free. We plan to make it so as well in the future. That is the main reason we will not force any of our members to do something more than they can/want to. If any of you can and is willing to help us, we will appreciate it very much. But please note in mind that we are in need of a long term member to be part of our family. Or if you know someone who can help us, then please tell/ask them.

We need EXPERIENCED CLEANERS who can also REDRAW or Typesetters for this project.

Dysania Scanlations
Contact us:
Email: dysaniascanlations@gmail.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/4MrvBfV
Tumblr: http://dysaniascans.tumblr.com/

I'm usually quite sympathetic to female characters but this girl is a two faced bitch. Please excuse my language.

I don't like either of the main characters but at least the dude is honest and upfront with what he wants. The girl on the other hand... nope.

The art is good though.

Dex-chan lover
this is actually a really good find. i usually lower my standards tremendously when reading yaoi since there's usually that whole annoying uke/seme dynamic. however, this webtoon didn't have anything like that and the characters actually feel like real people, shocker

This story definitely has me hooked! Lots of mysteries to unravel and some really sad kids. I hope they can find some happy moments.

Group Leader
We're back! And we have all the chapters completed :D I'll be uploading them in batches over the week.
Edit: There are now new chapters?
Edit 2: Chapter 65 is the end, see you there!

Users who are viewing this thread