Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Double-page supporter
Noooo! The Maou used to be dripping with sex appeal, that loli curse always killing my dreams... Oh well, at least I still have Shutina the Meganekko Succubus~

Also, his demon disguise is so much better looking than his real self.

Double-page supporter
@gaigous:
Maybe her current form is her energy / magic economical version.
So she might return to her adult form once she recovers her powers.

After all the hero explained "her appearance before he beat her" which means "before she ran out of energy".

Fed-Kun's army
dude is trying to to get her drunk so he can get the hell out of there...that or he wants to make her more of a loli than she already is, if you know what i mean...

Dex-chan lover
She hasn't reverted to pre puberty. If he isn't careful, he is going to be jumped by a maou who probably hasn't gotten any since the war ended.

Double-page supporter
@Talh I hope not, most series that use that gimmick give the sexy form a short-timer, and the power conserving form becomes their day-to-day form.

Fed-Kun's army
@slightly
Most likely. Go back to chapter one and it seems like the past MC is seeing is from around 2060. Shit went down hard and things regressed a lot.

and the next morning,
he will find himself without clothes along with her on top of the bed
and blood stained the bed sheet

Dex-chan lover
Lol, that world has magic and still tech is advanced enough to have radio connections and helicopters. Isn't it too OP. WTF.

This is kinda confusing idk which era this manga is now is it modern or medieval because in previous chapters it looks like medieval fantasy that I forgot in the first page in chapter 1 it is modern japan
or maybe that modern era is his past life or previous world and this manga is actually an isekai?

This seems to me to be a post-post apocalyptic setting, like @slightly and @trov said, modern setting that got wrecked from a fantasy invasion or something.
Like a reverse Gate

Dex-chan lover
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Tatsuya Shiba (a.k.a. Onii-sama)

Dex-chan lover
Why did the boobs of Ekidona shrink? ?

Ah I see something like Deviluke probably (see in to love ru, beta MC there unfortunately...).

Users who are viewing this thread