Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Every girl in this manga has an "interesting" secret/hobby. hmm...

So we have a loli stalker now, who is interested in the lolicon friend XD
Also good to know that the fujoshi actualy has some feelings for him and he isn't just a reference.

Fed-Kun's army
When you 1st start this manga expecting a love comedy involving a guy in harem-like situations with bunch of girls, instead this manga bring us a guy in crazy harem-like(?) situations with bunch of "crazy secret" girls. The guy has been through so much that each situation made the guy,despite overcame the previous situation, still being shocked by the next one. I'm surprised that he didn't go insane by now.
Now we have a stalker loli that's aiming for the lolicon....it's not everything right? Since this manga has been bringing out so many "crazy" girls by now, so it will truly be a disappointment if that's it for this new girl. So I'm looking forward to whatever "craziness" will come next.

So she actually does like him not just as her material. Im guessing her over done fujoshi outburst was partly coping with her inability to actually spit it out, not that she isnt actually a huge fujoshi.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
When you're in love with someone, don't tell him you're using him for gay shit, and don't try put him together with another guys. It's like rule 101

Imagine cockblocking yourself because your draw BL of the guy you like. This shit is something else.

At this point I wouldn't be even surprised if his guy-best-friend actually like him....

Dex-chan lover
A Lesbian Loli, this guy just cant catch a break.

Dex-chan lover
Meme panel
qLOjL4O.png

Users who are viewing this thread