Ragna Crimson - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Reminiscence of The Future (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
(Oh shit double post how do i delete this haha)

Double-page supporter
Crimson is so awesome, you gotta love that witch hat~

Ugh! This fairy /devil bitch just pisses me off... I hope i can see her die in the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
@frapco Magic, books, and METAL!!

Hello+do+you+have+a+moment+to+talk+about+our+_3dbb51635969f06525b076d965f2b5d1.jpg

Aggregator gang
So the reason he'd started "fusing" with the silver sword is this? Or Crimson reviving him (among with some possible experiments)?
...Both?

Dex-chan lover
Be Ragna
Your house and your parents were eaten by dragons but somehow they spare you
Your family relative who adopted you also get eaten by dragons but the dragon also spare you
The rich family who bought you also get destroyed by dragons only leaving a few survivors and you again get spare
You met your hero and savior who bring you out of depression and encourage you to walk the path of dragon hunting with her
Few years of happiness spent time together with her were your most happiness days of your life
Said girl died protecting you from a superior dragon
You lost everything and now just want to die why killing dragons because you knew you are not strong enough
Those fucking dragons keep spare your life after beat the hell out of you
Also your new comrades keep getting eaten by dragons while they still fucking spare you for some reason
After repeating losses you finally become a little stronger and can hold your own against the dragons
Find the culprits behind the death of your savior, they are planning to destroy another country again
Do everything you could but still the whole country get destroyed while you somehow magically survived alone
Facing all of the winged clan alone as they easily overwhelmed you
Thinking that you did everything you could and can died in peace now
The second strongest one and the winged king said nope, they will spare you, the winged king even want to turn you into a superior dragon which will make you forget all your hatred against them
You fucking lost it and proceed to kill yourself because they are too incompetence
Succeed, but the fucking former winged king suddenly show up out of nowhere and revived you

I just love Ragna, he is pure madman material

Aw, kinda sad that we won't get to see his dragon form. But interesting, Crimson actually created Ragna's power and manipulated him before he even knows?

Users who are viewing this thread