Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

Group Leader
reuploaded post image server accident, updated to include the omakes for all chapters

Group Leader
Please do not upload the initial versions of this. The translator has said that he plans on fixing the chapters based on feedback from posting them, so they should be treated like WIP versions until he provides the fixed version.

Whoa, a wincest manga where things are actually moving instead of endless teasing? Plus it's hella cute.

jak

Contributor
This better have an actual incest ending. Not cop-out or randomly find out that they aren't related.

Dex-chan lover
They aren't blood related.
Search your heart, you know this is true.

Still gonna read though.

I am absolutely NOT reading this as a poor substitute for my own extreme frustrations caused by my own dear sister's refusal to grant me my "Big Brother's Sexual Rights and Privileges" over her body! I am NOT reading this series to counter the disappointment about my own sister's adamant faithfulness to her husband!

You guys believe me, don't you...?

Besides, just what does my brother-in-law have that I don't have...? Other than youth, good looks... and being nicknamed "The Human Tripod", that is?

Dex-chan lover
That's the PervySageChuck we all respect and love (in the bro love sense, you perv)

Group Leader
I have two younger sisters and they're never this cute... Not at all... If ever, my only consolation is the belief that in some alternate reality I do have cute little sisters.

Users who are viewing this thread