The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap

Dex-chan lover
If someone can fix the names of the 2, this is chapter 1.1 and 1.2, not 1 and 2, if that is even possible.

yup Chet31 you are just right! Thankfully they already corrected it :D I'm gonna be translating the next chapters on next week, I just got out of surgery so couldn't do a thing X.X

Wow that fake leech girl can go die now seriously. Ruri can’t even be stolen out of her own world without her clinging on WTF.

all hail the mighty turtle!! may it continue to bless our days

Wow if the author wanted me to hate Asahi with the power of a thousand suns he sure did it good. What a bitch.

Group Leader
@neorasp Yooo, these guys did up to chapter 22 of the web novel, but I think it's been dropped after that. https://froglation.xyz/

Wait, today i opened the link and seems like they are still translating the light novel to chapter 23 now :O (i think it's a monthly thing)

Btw, read chap 4 of LN, and I am less hating on the leech girl now =v= But she's still a scatterbrain and the people around her uuugghhh

Wonder what's going to happen once Asahi's hair starts growing out and showing dark roots. Whoops, guess the human kingdom is doomed. Oh, well.

Aggregator gang
@Wolvenworks Ask and ye shall receive, apparently. :p Maybe I should give you a list of comics to go make that comment on. It seems to have been pretty effective here... <.<

Is this a Translation Pissing Contest ? would be nice if one of the 3 groups would move forward and not translate the same stuff over and over.

But i guess the 4th and 5th group has yet to come to make it interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread