Oppai Nante Tsuite Konakute Yokatta

Genuinely confused can someone explain?
Or maybe it's simple as I think it is but for some reason I feel it isn't

I've felt a rush of emotions course through my body all at once. The subtle nuance of every word knitting its way to form a masterpiece challenging the works of esteemed writers such as J.R.R. Tolkien and Shakespeare, makes me tremble to my very core. To simply witness something like this in a generation that I happen to be born in is beyond what I deserve. The literary genius, the artistry worthy enough to be framed in the Louvre, the beauty that takes on its own spark in every character; There is nothing that could be said that could even come close to describing a fraction of an ounce of the author's genius. My final judgement? Beserk is the paragon of all manga and other literary works.

Edit: Sorry, wrong page. Not really. This whole thing was a joke.

I've felt a rush of emotions course through my body all at once. The subtle nuance of every word knitting its way to form a masterpiece challenging the works of esteemed writers such as J.R.R. Tolkien and Shakespeare, makes me tremble to my very core. To simply witness something like this in a generation that I happen to be born in is beyond what I deserve. The literary genius, the artistry worthy enough to be framed in the Louvre, the beauty that takes on its own spark in every character; There is nothing that could be said that could even come close to describing a fraction of an ounce of the author's genius. My final judgement? Beserk [sic] is the paragon of all manga and other literary works.
LMAO is this a Berserk copypasta?

I felt like this was going somewhere, but it kind of never left the station...

I've felt a rush of emotions course through my body all at once. The subtle nuance of every word knitting its way to form a masterpiece challenging the works of esteemed writers such as J.R.R. Tolkien and Shakespeare, makes me tremble to my very core. To simply witness something like this in a generation that I happen to be born in is beyond what I deserve. The literary genius, the artistry worthy enough to be framed in the Louvre, the beauty that takes on its own spark in every character; There is nothing that could be said that could even come close to describing a fraction of an ounce of the author's genius. My final judgement? Oppai Nante Tsuite Konakute Yokatta is the paragon of all manga and other literary works.

I don’t get how this is yuri, the only thing I see close to it being is 2 girls holding hands but that’s it.

@ Captain_Suspense
LMAO I was laughing like such a retard when I first saw your post😂 Gonna use it ironically for every bad manga I come across from now on lol

I've felt a rush of emotions course through my body all at once. The subtle nuance of every word knitting its way to form a masterpiece challenging the works of esteemed writers such as J.R.R. Tolkien and Shakespeare, makes me tremble to my very core. To simply witness something like this in a generation that I happen to be born in is beyond what I deserve. The literary genius, the artistry worthy enough to be framed in the Louvre, the beauty that takes on its own spark in every character; There is nothing that could be said that could even come close to describing a fraction of an ounce of the author's genius. My final judgement? Oppai Nante Tsuite Konakute Yokatta is the paragon of all manga and other literary works.

Users who are viewing this thread