Aho-Girl - Vol. 11 Ch. 120

Now ruri, before you learn math and stuff learn how to punch an idiot from your brother

Contributor
I mean, to be fair... if you were to compare Futatsu scans with the /a/nonymous scans, the difference is quite jarring. But to people who don't have the raws/don't know Japanese, they honestly won't be able to tell the difference as long as it has (seeming) continuity. Would have been nice if Futatsu at least finished the field trip arc.

One thing you can consider doing is just buying one (official) Aho Girl volume every month, read a chapter every few days, and by the time you get the the current volume, 2-4 more volumes will be out. It would also scantily support the real manga author (but support them nonetheless).

Not sure if it's a really funny 13 years-old or some annoying brat. The last thinly (?) written part was at least decent. Still thanks for the chapter but why nor continue the current arc?
The chapter itself was pretty Meh. Maybe it lacks Akkun or Sayaka? Maybe not enough President? The aho alone is unbearable for me and neither do I like Ruri that much

Aggregator gang
No idea what to think of that credit page so I think I'll just ignore it for now.
Fun chapter, poor kid should really know better than to believe that girl.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>name your group "faggotweebshitlates"

>still plaster the name of it on every page

I fail to see the humour in this situation

Fed-Kun's army
Damn it tanaka!! You got her to make the face yoshiko drew and got her all riled up to almost accepting you but then you had to say all those creepy things at the end!!!?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ way to impersonate the duck tanaka...

Also wtf??? Yoshiko is a manga art genius???!!!

Users who are viewing this thread