Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I have a bad feeling every time I saw the grandma :'( She's too good for miko to disappear because of the ghosts

“Peacefully fading away”

Uhhhhhhh...

Anyway, I’m a bit worried. Every time someone gives MC a bit of hope they get screwed. I feel like big ol’ death flag for grandma here...

Double-page supporter
I get the feeling that since Meiruko is getting help, something bad is going to happen to granny soon. 😢

Wow. When I read the raw, I be like "WTF author, why you dont explain about the shrine thing? Instead you add random ghost and a little touch of that topic".

But when I read the TL, it turn out the Grandma still had little knowledge about that shrine. And that random ghost actually for developing relationship between FMC and grandma.

But I agree with people here, will Grandma will die for the sake of Fmc? Will FMC father will help her in the future?

This story became more more interesting actually.

Dex-chan lover
wait, young grandma was super hot 😮

and true, this story is getting quite interesting, a climax seems to get closer 😁

Dex-chan lover
If I was her I would've vomitted become a Satanist , sacrafice myself then get isekaid then get a harem then get betrayed then I isekai to my original world then meet all of the people that has powers then fight them then become famous then get a harem again but somehow the harem on the isekai world also exists in this world then DONT get betrayed but I become apprentice of god somehow but then betrayed and my conciousness destroyed

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing the reason why Miko was able to get to that shrine in the first place was because Hana was with her. Maybe they wanted to eat Hana’s life energy as an offering?

Aggregator gang
Thanks so much for the chapter!
I have a bad feeling, but at least Miko has an ally now

Users who are viewing this thread