I, the Female Robot - Vol. 2 Ch. 193

A long while ago I reread this from the 1st chapter again and the moment they met the little girl something just felt off this time.
Ever since then I've been having the feeling she's princess, but that last panel makes me think they may be clones, alternate personalities,...?
Can't wait for the full reveal.

Dex-chan lover
The Children of God are as intimidating as Perfect Cell. Maybe they’ll be defeated by being thrown into the sun? Black hole?

Aggregator gang
Wow nice reveal as princess, let's see what happen next.

Also liked the fight between qiqi and kamore in other sense lol
She was talking about the breasts but seems she upgraded them too xD (more batteries hehe)

Fed-Kun's army
Why is everyone acting like this is a revelation? Wasn't it shown that she's the chief of RHD a long time ago? It'd be natural then that she'd be the asshole princess.

@Eloyas it was never shown she was the chief, just that she is a very influential individual so it could be just the main technology provider for the army or RHD, for example ... but yeah, it was the most probable option that she was the princess. Still there is the question as if she has clones and how much do they know about each other ...

Dex-chan lover
this isn’t a plot discussion post, but...

hurricane assault, man.

imagine the amount of pain that happens when you get kneed in the balls by a metal leg with extra force of a fucking jet behind it.

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW IT!

THE PRINCESS MUST BE THEIR.. MECHANIC WHO I FORGOT THE NAME OF

I'VE SUSPECTED FOR A LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG WHILE, FINALLY CONFIRMATION!

Fed-Kun's army
I was pretty sure she was princess too. Not sure why so many of you guys are surprised tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread