Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I remember this from batoto. He's totally fucking nuts.

Aggregator gang
It doesn't help that his eyes seem thinner than most Shoujo Male Leads with a more kinda scratchy art style which makes them look darker overall. Every time I see him all I see is the Teacher from "Sensei no Yasashii Koroshikata".

Is he a Yan? Quite creepy. Got read the 4th chapter (korean raw) , still can't judge though.

Really liking with the main plot from this manga, story of a couple trying hard to be worthy for each other

My psycho yandere alarms are going off so hard with this manga. I really don't think this is heading anywhere pleasant.

Fed-Kun's army
The art is really beautiful in this manga. I like the FL quite a lot. She's so normal she's abnormal. The fact that she didn't immediately fall head over heels for the "hot smart guy" is actually really refreshing. She's also thinking things through and truly kind. As for the ML... I think he's starved for attention. His parents were gone all the time, so he's cold socially but desperate for deep connection. Betcha anything he smothers his girlfriends with attention. The unhealthy kind that stems from extreme loneliness.

I got a horrible feeling that she will most likely fall in love with another guy ._. i hope im wrong because he's so precious!

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh, some of you people have spent way too much time living in real life! ;) So much cynicism and fear. This is a vanilla shoujo manga; their odd little psychological quirks are just there to add a little spice to the proceedings. There shall be no yandere or replacements with other people; there may be a love rival or two at some point, but they will be inconsequential.
If anything, his earnest in-the-deep-end approach to love seems to be just what's needed to open her up to the idea of heightened feelings and specialness to someone. It helps that for someone so over the top, he's admirably patient. Although, I'd say he can be patient just because she's not judgemental--she may not share his feelings but she never invalidates them 'cause she's a generous spirited sweetie.

Wow i didn't think there's such thing as shoujo vanilla. I thought vanilla only have in hentai 0.o

For some reason.... I'm expecting that the guy turns out to be a scum bag or maybe... something really wrong with him.
IMO He just seems so suspicious!
Witnessing his break up scene with no context.... with some foreshadowy gossip
Falling in love with the MC at first meeting? (typical Shoujo, but i dunno, no development?)
Doing things for her beyond normal expectations like making study notes for all classes, waiting 2hrs early just to wait for the mc in the morning and treating her so especially nice.... to the point where she feels she needs to reciprocate or feel guilty?? (potential for manipulation?)
I haven't really learned anything substantial about this guy so far to believe everything is genuine.

THIS IS SO CUTE AERFGNDTYKJ HOTARU IS SO CUTE

... but yeah, I too sense foreshadowing lol

Fed-Kun's army
Based on the genre and the flow, this is gonna be a sugar cube story. The male lead doesn't have a deep dark eeeevil past, he's just lonely. His excessive devotion--to the point of changing his visual style and interests--just stems from loneliness and a fear of being abandoned. The main female lead will show him how to love without having to change every aspect of himself. That's all their all there is going on here. Yep. Betcha I'm right.

Users who are viewing this thread