Golden Kamuy - Vol. 25 Ch. 250 - Fireworks

Thans for the update!!
So Sugimoto is gonna end up fighting Usami along Ushiyama, so Usami is done unless someone comes and helps him.
Somehow it was really funny seeing Tsurumi walking all casually and saying "a festival, perhaps", yes, it will be one, we know.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't how many "Oh fuck" moments we could fit in one chapter, but this was way more than I expected

Well this will be another fun clusterfuck of everyone gunning for the same people. It really feels like this portion of the story's jailbreak arc.

@velamele I agree this is going to be Abashiri jailbreak round 2. I wonder if anyone will die in this confrontation and if so who? It's interesting seeing a glimpse into the childhood of that one convict. It makes total sense in hindsight. I was wondering were Ogata and Vasily wandered off to the last few chapters glad to know they'll have some part in this chaos.

USAMI'S COMMENT ON KADOKURA'S DISGUISE LOL

I'm worried about Asirpa's safety in the next chapter, especially when there's Ogata (even though we have Vasily).

Nod

@blueshell Ueji keiji. One of the escaped convicts and a serial child murderer masquerading as a candy peddler operating in the same city as jack. He is who drew Sugimoto and co. to the city; and he get's off on seeing peoples faces when they've been horribly disappointed. For years while he and the pirate were in prison together he made up a story about how the pirate had some long lost rich aunt who kept on trying to see him, but was always turned away at the gates, all just to see the pirate's face when he finally figured out he was lying to him. Professor penis was chasing him (after catching him in the middle of strangling a child to death) when he burst through the wall of the restaurant that Sugimoto and co. were eating at; and subsequently escaped when Sugimoto and Hijikata tried to kill each other.

Dex-chan lover
Ogata and the facial tattoo'd convict have exactly the same eyes, right? And the line about Ogata wanting to "disappoint everyone" and then the Convict having a flashback to his father telling him "don't disappoint me"... this isn't just a coincidence, right? Does Ogata have a brother I've forgotten about???

Users who are viewing this thread