Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Contributor
Did an unwatched pot just interrupt a potential confession?!
THIS IS WHY THEY TELL YOU, "A WATCHED POT NEVER BOILS", SO THAT IT CAN'T RUIN THE GODDAMN MOMENT.

GODDAMNPOT.png

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the Savior is being recognized as a serious liability by pretty much everybody except The Simp Formally Known As Prince.

The CUTENESS. AWWW. Thanks you so much for translating this! And about time! The saviour deserves everything she has coming.

omg This is just too short!!!! I just cannot even begin about this series. It's just amazing. And they're so cute and pure.😍

I'm glad that so-called saviour will be removed, I hope so because she's almost killing everyone.
I'm so happy that Ill will be having a home other than the castle. It's so much better.

Thank you for the chp update😊 and now I'm gonna continue on the waiting game....

Both the savior and the prince is at fault like why would you go to a subjugation that your most powerful knights prepared carefully just to sight see like why

Dex-chan lover
They are so freaking adorable 😭
Thanks for the update ❤️

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA there's nothing really much going on romantically but i love how it makes my heart thump!?!?!??!

Users who are viewing this thread