Hi Wa Mata Noboru

I greatly appreciate you finishing Sensei no Shiroi Uso chapters 42 and 43 =D

Edit: My mistake, according to MAL there are a total of 49 chapters... GANBARE!!

Power Uploader
keep up the good work :)

I don't suppose you would ever consider doing some of the missing chapters for gintama? Most of the missing ones are from the official releases that aren't allowed on here.

Dex-chan lover
If you see this comment: thank you for your Gash's release! I really really appreciate it! I'd definitely buy the volumes when available in my country.

May I ask if you will be doing the new manga about Dracula of Shinichi Sakamoto? I want to read it so badly because of how amazing Innocent it

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-11-17/innocent-shinichi-sakamoto-launches-new-manga-based-on-dracula/.166432

I'd like to thank you for the translation of Sangatsu no Lion, it's beautiful and expressive, I feel like it expresses perfectly Umino's words.

Thanks for the awesome scanlations! I would like to ask you guys to translate 'mahou tsukai no yome'. Congrats! I'm looking forward for 3-gatsu no lion.

Thanks again for all your amazing work on Kosaku Shims! The first series was amazing and I'm so thrilled you're continuing on with it!

Users who are viewing this thread