Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou

Dex-chan lover
Loved the description it makes it sound like "Oh, I'm a female elf now better to play the part the right way then"

Dex-chan lover
@Hatigarm 7.5 is not bad. can't get worse than some of the shit i have to drop recently. those felt more like an obligation than a fun read

was hopin to see more about a different take on an isekai manga, instead of a hero or what-not we have a receptionist as a main character

Been over a year now and no sign of anyone picking this up >.< I find the story interesting been checking out the raws and there's 10 chapters in total so far as i can see.

Dex-chan lover
this series really needs some love, i think it could be a good series if just someone picked it up.

I thought it was pretty interesting. I wish the author would have spent more time with the set up, however. I like the art and the main character is cute and seems to be pretty strong. It was interesting enough for me to want to read more.... interesting enough for me to post on here and also to try and find out why this story isn't being translated. I hope someone who is able to translate takes a closer look at this one. It really is a good start, at least it seems that way after reading chapter one.

Users who are viewing this thread