Double-page supporter
That hotpot scene was great ? TIL Master Bang is left handed.

The chapters have gotten so long it's insane....back in the day there were chapters with only 10 pages of full spread.

Can we all agree that Garoh is a straight-up Tsundere from here on out? I mean, first it was "I don't care about what happens to the old man (Bang)", only to feel relieved when hearing he was safe. Then, he risked his life to save Tareo and now he's -yet again- all about "What happened to the ugly brat? [...] Nah it doesn't concern me." after which he show a furious and very determined face.

Jezus Garoh, will it kill you to be honest with your feelings? It tickles my sadistic side, you know. Stop it.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao, King got knocked out right at the start of the hotpot fight

Dex-chan lover
goof :

page 4 : genos 's crotch is bare .

page 13 : genos is wearing a black trunk to cover his junks , but in between , there is no panel that shows him putting on the trunk , and there is no reason for him to cover his junks , lol .

page 25 :
- fukk-buki : using food to bribe saitama is very easy ?
- well , fukk-buki , if you use your hot body to bribe him , a virgin , it will be even more easier , lol .

page 94 :
- genos : fukk-buki , what are you doing with sensei 's "meat stick" ?

and child emperor is a fukking stupid brat , he is weak like sh!ts but he dare to talk sh!ts about others .

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao I laughed too hard at the hotpot scene. But seems like we'll reach the climax soon!

"battle simulations" lol i have battle simulations daily too i must be strong as shit

Users who are viewing this thread