Double-page supporter
When you're trying to be philosophical but you're too damn hungry and tired ?

Garou is another one of those characters where my opinion of them did a 180. I really didn't like the guy at first, but now I'm rooting for him even though he got serious issues. And he's 18?? I mean I guess I should have expect that. He usually acts like such an old man, but there are these moments where he's really like a kid.

Dex-chan lover
The look on Saitama's face when he got Fubuki to eat a french fry, thus ensuring a scapegoat for the bill. Our hero, ladies and gentlemen.

Dex-chan lover
page 13 :
manto = mantle , and saitama 's hero name is hage manto .
hihi = baboon .

also , he went out to buy a cheap cabbage , but then he ate an expensive meal at a restaurant , what kind of logic is this ?

page 19 :
Saitama (smirk smirk) : im totally gonna have $ex with you , Fukk-buki .

page 34 :
garo : hey hero , im gonna give you head , er , i mean , im gonna have your head .

give head = (intransitive, idiomatic, slang) To perform oral $ex on another person.

Wait WHAT? Garou is only 18 years old?! I thought he was at LEAST in his mid to late 20s. WTF

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf he's 18? I thought he was in his 20s!?!? Well that just makes him all the more cooler ig?

Banned
Garou's mismatched eyes are REALLY starting to bug me. How the hell long will it take the blood to clear?

Users who are viewing this thread