Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic - Vol. 6 Ch. 39

Group Leader
@OniiChanStopNotThere Wow you have an interesting username but some of the last couple of chapters are just photos of the licensed version of this manga so it's impossible as it'll get taken down sooner or later, it's also not good to post stuff from other groups under your own

Aggregator gang
@OniiChanStopNotThere i think (not really sure) the ones on that site is from the official english translation which is a no no for mangadex. Heck, you can even see how the pages are blurred on the side because they scanned and official copy without removing the binding.

Group Leader
Finally someone is picking up this manga. Always wanted to continue reading it but the previous scanlators dropped it for some reason. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@SilverSeagleLive
She believes Aur will lose the upcoming war against the hero kingdom. Thus, in order to "save" him, she wants to lock him up in her labyrinth and isolate him from the world. At least, that's what I recall from the novel.

Contributor
Nice a jump of chapters here, but better than nothing i guess? Thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
Based necromancer bringing this series back from the dead. Thanks

there are aactually a bunch of series, if you looked for them outside of mangadex, can find like 10+ chapters already translated that arnt hosted on this site. this series being one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Is that the first chapter of Vol 6? I remember reading it on kissmanga but it ended at vol 5

This series has been dropped so many times it needs an ambulance. Nice of you to use the Defib on it. Though I do see it has been translated and made available elsewhere to chapter 38.

Group Leader
Well we probably won't translate the missing chapters as of right now since scanlating is really time consuming, we actually took like 1.5 weeks to do this one, might consider doing it in the future once we're not so understaffed but it'd be better for you guys to just read on other sites like Manganelo to save us all the trouble.. anyways thanks for reading ^^

Users who are viewing this thread