Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

Dex-chan lover
Following harem trends cinderella is actually the best friend whom he thought was a guy but is actually a girl (reverse trap). Yep. Can see that happening.

Group Leader
Love the description, so I won't be change it.
But this is a proper description, for those who dare to read the comment section.

After cleaning the Calligraphy Club room one afternoon, Kiryuu Keiki found a love letter addressed to him on the club's desk. Eager at the possibility of finally getting a girlfriend, he opens the envelope only to find the words, "I like you" along with a pair of the sender's panties.

With only these panties as evidence, Keiki narrows down the identity to the four girls who helped him clean the club room that day: Tokihara Sayuki the lazy third-year president of Calligraphy Club, Koga Yuika a library committee member of foreign descent, Nanjou Mao, Keiki's slightly tsundere fellow classmate, and most awkwardly, Kiryuu Mizuha, Keiki's clean freak of a younger sister. Among at least three of these girls, Keiki believes is the one who left him the letter and their panties so with determination in his heart, he sets out to uncover which of these seemingly unorthodox ladies will become his girlfriend!

dat description LOL. I suspect that at the end of the story Cinderella will be probably his best friend Kappa.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, Keiki is a sleeper agent who erased his own memories after placing the panties on his desk - it was his own pair all along!

I bet his sister did it after noticing the other girls' attentions, just to cause something to happen.

Dex-chan lover
The MC should be totally superficial and just go for those pair of boobs with a girl attached in the middle.
It's not going to happen now,or 50 chapters later I know,but if God put a cow in your way,just get the milk,man.

t

The person who did the description is an ABSOLUTE MAD MAN!

Contributor
I just dont wanna have generic end or harem end nor wincest end. I rooting our MC ended with his best bro. YEAH!!!!
Bro Before Hoes!!

Users who are viewing this thread