Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 117

This part is good, next chapter will be the best cause someone is gonna get whopped

Dex-chan lover
Huh ? What... The sister is emitting magic !?
Ooooh no, wait ! I get it. I bet there's one of Jin-Woo's shadow at her feet.
Or... It could be her friend... The one right next to her since that one happens to be an E-rank hunter.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Edit : I was speculating and using simple logic here... How is that spoiling ?! And no, I did not read the novel.

Dex-chan lover
I was so into this I tried to go to the next chapter after I finished 😅

damn, the best group is dropping from the release race. well... at least we have 5 other groups translating this...

Hey, if you're dropping this series, do you think you could hook BCS up with wherever you get your raws? Whatever image source they use is very aliased.

Group Leader
That's a shame to hear, I preferred your scanlation, it has more of a casual translation which has better flow compare to BCS. Either way thanks for the chapter

That really saddens me. Even though their translations come out an hour or so faster than yours, I still prefer your translation over bcs's.

I hope you don't tbh. I started reading BCS Chapter at the start and around halfway through, for me, it was missing some of the chapter. I immediately switched to yours. This was like the second or third time I had to do this. They may be faster, but I believe they are to quick that getting everything together and actually checking it after to see if its all there is something they don't do, unless its only my side that has the error.

Users who are viewing this thread