Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun

dzl

This manga took me by suprise, for now it looks intresting.

t

So much relationships politics, but still interesting.
I hope they take a more casual approach.

Dex-chan lover
The beginning was a cliche-turned-red-herring, I'm really impressed! Very enjoyable. Hope it doesn't turn into a harem-thing though. I'd like to see him make real friends, with both genders :)

Contributor
Ooh, this looks promising. Looking forward to see how it turns out.

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter was neat but had a bit of a...this could go either way feel to it. Luckily the second chapter was actually really good! The MC showed that he's willing to put in work and won't crumple at the first sign of pressure and the mangaka didn't make the girls generic templates or every "normie" evil or mean or cruel which is normally how these things go. They're shown to be full characters and people that if you get to know them aren't bad. They're just intimidating from afar when you socially are awkward or unsure what to do.

Quite like this manga so far.

Dex-chan lover
Well now. This manga is ramping up the interest in me very quickly. It seems to be more of a SNAFU or Hoshino type manga than the start would lead you to believe with some pretty well-written scenes and dialogue and characters who are more complex than they'd seem. The MC as well is pretty good because he's an anti-social awkward guy who doesn't whine or complain but is willing to do this and moreso wants to; he wants to grow as a person and doesn't continually bemoan his situation. He's not a jerk, he's not a REEEE NORMIES jack-off, he's just a dude who found himself in a pretty lonely place and made reasons for it and then when he found he could get out of it he was more than willing to try.

Obviously the manga could go to complete shit but so far I'm actually really interested in it.

first chapter was a disaster. just a bunch of silly and extreme ideological arguments. by chapter 3 it feels like it's more worth giving a shot since it hints that everyone has their own unique approach to and desires for social interaction

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the first chapter was really off putting, mainly because of how rude the girl was. If you want someone to change/do something you don't confront them like that, it would most likely make them dig their heels in and refuse to change. But now that we have started the ball rolling it seems that this manga is developing very well.

Dex-chan lover
min maxing manga? instant 9
if the romance part turns good, 10.

Dex-chan lover
It really for some reason reminded me of MY romcom SNAFU, I just hope it will be finished by the protagonist ended with the best girl

Group Leader
I was also reminded of Oregairu, except in this case, the MC is going out of his way to make changes. It's definitely got to be the social commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread