Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Sentinel Slaughter

Contributor
I love how the most requested books are now this, One Piece, Attack on Titan, and Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Ok so with this chap we settle the debate of if the demons are evil or not right?
RIGHT?

Dex-chan lover
I'm interested to see how strong the demons are compared to Fern & Stark. They're presented to outclass humans in terms of strength & magic, but also seem to use pretty indirect methods. We also haven't really gotten to see any demons that actually feel strong, since Frieren's so overpowered.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why frieren didn't went punisher on those other demons, but she went for the big fish
so let's see how after a 100 years the defeated demon (not sealed) will fare against Frieren.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we’ll get an explanation for why these demons look so different from that demon mage guy from before? Maybe some sort of sealed form. That or some members evolved towards deceiving intelligent humanoids more easily into thinking demons can be reasoned with.

Dex-chan lover
"So, since they are magical beasts, is it bestiality to have sex with them? And other philosophical questions regarding magical fauna"

Written by Archmage Angovius.

Users who are viewing this thread