Yuri is absolutely dogshit. Change my mind.

Yuri is absolutely dogshit. Change my mind.

• Ur mum gae. (Correct option)

Votes: 122 50.2%
  • No, YOU'RE absolutely dogshit!

Votes: 85 35.0%
  • Fuck off, I'm gay(♀)

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Fuck off, I'm gay (♂)

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dex-chan lover
Just what the title says.

I have decided to declare

WAR ON YURI​

Tag the people (or post if you are them) with the best arguments for yuri, I want to pick their brains. Or don't. I don't care.

Also, straight shota is always the superior of the two based on adorableness alone.

Dex-chan lover
A slight addendum:

I say yuri is dogshit, but there is an exception:

Yuri is only good when it's girl on "girl" (♂)

6b9.jpg

The only reason I think Yuri is dogshit is because a lot of it is pedo bait, or just moe bait meant for a male audience. As a gorl who is into gorls, I like mature well written yuri, Yuri that actually delves into the gay said of things... It's like how lesbian p*rn isn't made for lesbians, and in order to find good lesbian p*rn you have to watch the amateur stuff.

Group Leader
@sterven
here sir, and here and here too sir....

don't forget, less shitpost is good on argument thread.
Reminder sir, once you post your opinion, you must fight as a pro, and let the con answer it and don't forget, V fingers is for Peace.

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter
Just for the record I also think yuri is dogshit meaning i'm not joining in the defense but the attack.

Dex-chan lover
Guys who like yuri are so simp, they can't even imagine self-inserting themselves into a relationship with their overlord

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I read Otome no Teikoku and one chapter gave me flashbacks to my short lived first relationship, i felt happy instead of depressed.

Dex-chan lover
I think what draw me into Yuri is how affectionate they're when they show how much they love each other and that really vibe with me well.
I cant really find the same amount of touchy-touchy as gesture of love or somethin' in a more hetero series I read.
affectionate men exist too uwu
3sb8Z1k.jpg

Epic shitposting broski. Personally I don't care if it is yuri, het, homo or whatever as long it is cute it is OK. People who get triggered by this kinds of thing are plebs of lowest order.

Double-page supporter
straight shota

So you're either into little boys or you've got an oedipus complex. Just gonna jot that down real quick for future reference.

Users who are viewing this thread