Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Pick a Chocolate Fitting of Me

Really liking the pace of this story.

It's not too rushed and it doesn't feel like a slow-burn.

Dex-chan lover
Handholding hands on their date, their adorable interaction of page 16-17 and talks of exchanging Valentine's day chocolate with each other. God they are so cute, I love this.

This is among my favourite chapters, I hope the anime will be able to capture Shimamu as greatly as this chapter did.

Double-page supporter
Being up to date with Sneik's translation on the ln, this is pretty cringe ngl. Still love it, but I liked the first version a lot more to be honest.

Thanks as always though Sneik <3

Fed-Kun's army
Nest chapter is going to have a slight tint to all of them.

(They won't, I'm just making a joke, so people don't get the wrong ideas)

@ninjagoemon that honestly perfectly describes her to a t

And Shimamura is quite a bit more expressive here than what I imagined from reading the LN, not that I mind. And goodness, I sometimes forget just so awkward Adachi is until I'm hit with second hand embarrassment from her fumbles.

im just worried for her, trying so hard and having so much hope; it's painful to read like slow-burn

Dex-chan lover
@germ496
In the light novel, a recurring theme seems to be that Adachi and Shimamura are fated to be together in any possible universe.

There are no words to describe how much I love Adachi, she tries so hard and you can feel it. I really hope that this version of the manga will go on for a very long time and the anime adaptation will be a success. It's peaceful and very slow, but what a sweetness...

Users who are viewing this thread